Friday, May 28, 2010

On Sleep

So the past couple of weeks I have been having issues in terms of sleep. My current work schedule has me staying up extremely late. While I wouldn’t normally be bothered by that, for the past six months or so I have been getting up in the wee hours of the morning to send my wife off to work. It also hasn’t helped that I don’t sleep very well when there is any kind of light outside.

The combination of the two has not gone too well. I’ve either been konking out for a couple of hours in the morning and waking up a little groggy for the rest of the day, or I just don’t sleep at all after my wife leaves, and end up going from early morning to late night with very little rest.

Fortunately, the early mornings will come to a stop soon, so I won’t have to worry about that for much longer. Now if I could just get used to not being up before the sun…

No comments:

Post a Comment