Friday, September 17, 2010

On Buffers

Okay, so many of the more consistent bloggers and webcomic writers out there have managed to build up a buffer for their work. This week has been a marvelous demonstration as to why that is a wise decision. Whether it is just plain laziness, travel plans or a sudden dearth of ideas, keeping up with this blog can easily suddenly become very difficult. As such, I think that I will need to start creating my own buffer in order to get around those sudden dead spots in my productivity.

This weekend we are at my brother in law’s wedding, and the slight amount of downtime that I have available, I will try and build up at least a week’s worth of posts so that I won’t suddenly run short again. Wish me luck; I hope that my efforts are not only successful, but also of better quality than they have been. What do you guys think, good idea or bad idea? Anyway, I hope you are all doing well, and I will see you later!

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes have a buffer on my blog. Usually happens when I get more than one idea so I write them all up and then set them to post on their own. It's really nice, especially on those days when you just want to sleep and don't want to do anything productive.

    So, I say, go for it :)

    ReplyDelete