Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On Promotion

So one of the longtime friends (or at the least, adversaries) from the writing group has started up her own webcomic. I like it, and if you haven't already seen it, go check it out. The web address is http://navcomic.com.

Her webcomic is actually only one of a few I read, though. Girl Genius, Schlock Mercenary, Goblins, Order of the Stick and quite a few others are among the ones I check regularly. Do any of you guys read comics on the web, or am I the only nerd here that does? If you do, make sure to recommend your favorites. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha. I even get my own label on the post! Thanks!

    I really like Gunnerkrigg Court (gunnerkrigg.com). Its emphasis is on mystery and detective and the storyline is pretty cool.

    Feywinds (feywinds.com) is a hilarious comic making fun of a bunch of genres, similar to Order of the Stick, so you'd probably like that one.

    And I've got others if you want more. Let me know what you think of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, so you read Gunnerkrigg as well? That's awesome! That is one of the ones I visit consistently, though I am not as excited about it as I am about Girl Genius. Mad science rocks, after all.

    I will have to check out Feywinds... Haven't heard of it before but it sounds interesting. Thanks, and I'll see you around!

    ReplyDelete