Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On Sera's Progress

So as an update on the baby, for those who are curious, Sera has been making great strides. And by that, I mean she has successfully puked all over my pants, rolled over in a fit of rage, rejected one version of pacifier completely while joyfully embracing a second version, and generally grown wonderfully in the past few days. She already feels heavier and sleeps better, and her eyes seem to show more understanding every day. The other day I got the first impression that she recognized me as her dad, and that made all the hearing loss from screaming, changes of clothes due to unexpected additions, and late nights combined. Also, this past Sunday she received her blessing, so the ward officially has a new little squiggler to add to the mix.

She is healthy and happy, and that's more than I could ever ask for. Here's hoping I can help her stay that way. See ya around!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like she's doing great! Tell her to get on Skype next time I'm around.

    ReplyDelete